Data protection is a high priority at SBD Photography and Graceful Designs and we respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect on you.
Gathering of Personal Information
The use of our pages is possible without the use of personal data; however, if a data subject wants to make an enquiry for services or purchase products via our website, processing of personal data could become necessary.
The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a data subject shall always be in line with the Data Protection Act (2018) and UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR).
Why do we collect information about you?
We need to collect and hold information about you, in order to:
• Provide further details about good or Services.
• Provide a quote for Services.
• To process orders for goods and Services.
Personal Information supplied will be processed in line with the UK GDPR as below:
• Consent has been freely given by the data subject for their personal data to be processed for one or more specific purposes
• Processing of personal information is necessary for the performance of the contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
Do we share your information?
We do not share your details with any third party or transfer information outside of the UK.
How do we keep your data safe?
We will only ask you for the information that is necessary for us to complete the task for which it is collected. The information you provide will be stored securely and not shared with any third parties.
What are my rights?
Under the DPA (2018) you have several statutory rights relating to your own personal data:
• Access - you have the right to know what data we hold relating to you and why, and to receive a copy of it;
• Rectification - you have the right to have inaccurate information about you corrected;
• Objection - you have the right to object to us using your information, and we would have to stop unless we have a legally sound overriding reason to continue;
• Erasure, restriction and portability - in specific circumstances, you have the right to have your personal data deleted, to put limits on what we may do with it or to receive a copy in machine-readable form to take to another company.
• There are also specific legal rights relating to automated decision making but we do not currently have any such processes in relation to automated decision making.
For more information on your rights under the UK GDPR see https://ico.org.uk
How do I exercise my rights?
If you wish to exercise any of the rights described above, have a query around how personal data is processed please email email@example.com.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, we use "Cookies". Cookies are small pieces of data sent from a website and stored on a visitor's browser. They are typically used to keep track of settings you've selected and actions taken on a site.
Those who engage in transactions with us are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, we collect such information only as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with us.
Visitors to the website can refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.