Data protection is a high priority at SBD Photography and we respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect on you.
Gathering of Personal Information
The use of the Internet pages of SBD Photography is possible without the use of personal data; however, if a data subject wants to make an enquiry for services via our website contact form or by using the email address provided, processing of personal data could become necessary.
The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a data subject shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to SBD Photography.
Why do we collect information about you?
We need to collect and hold information about you, in order to:
• Provide further details about good or Services offered by SBD Photography
• Provide a quote for Services
• To process orders for goods and Services provide by SBD Photography
Personal Information supplied will be processed in line with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR) as below:
• Consent has been freely given by the data subject for their personal data to be processed for one or more specific purposes
• Processing of personal information is necessary for the performance of the contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
Do we share your information?
SBD Photography does not share your details with any third party.
How do we keep your data safe?
SBD Photography will only ask you for the information that is necessary for us to complete the task for which it is collected. The information you provide will be stored securely and not shared with any third parties.
What are my rights?
Under the DPA (2018) you have several statutory rights relating to your own personal data:
• Access - you have the right to know what data we hold relating to you and why, and to receive a copy of it;
• Rectification - you have the right to have inaccurate information about you corrected;
• Objection - you have the right to object to us using your information, and we would have to stop unless we have a legally sound overriding reason to continue;
• Erasure, restriction and portability - in specific circumstances, you have the right to have your personal data deleted, to put limits on what we may do with it or to receive a copy in machine-readable form to take to another company.
• There are also specific legal rights relating to automated decision making but we do not currently have any such processes in relation to automated decision making.
For more information on your rights under the GDPR see
How do I exercise my rights?
If you wish to exercise any of the rights described above, have a query around how personal data is processed please email email@example.com.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, SBD photography uses "Cookies". Cookies are small pieces of data sent from a website and stored on a visitor's browser. They are typically used to keep track of settings you've selected and actions taken on a site.
Those who engage in transactions with SBD Photography, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, SBD Photography collects such information only as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with SBD Photography.
SBD Photography does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. Visitors to the website can refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.